Please review these Terms carefully before using the Services because they affect your rights. By using any of the Services, you accept these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
We may change these Terms in the future, so we encourage you to review periodically. If you do not agree with any changes to these Terms, your sole remedy is not to use the Services.
Our Site includes a combination of content that we create, that our partners and third-parties create, and that our users create. All materials published on our Site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of third parties and our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our Site in whole or in part. We do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, or the quality of the content on our Site, and you may not rely on any of this content.
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on the Site at any time and without notice.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that we do not control, and are not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Site and Content available through the Service may contain links to third-party websites.
You agree that we are not liable for Content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen Content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted Content. We reserve the right to remove Content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You are visiting any other websites at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, that you may not rely on said content, and that under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the service.
We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the Content, or from use of the information obtained at linked Internet addresses, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownerships of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others. Advameg, Inc. is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information. NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE MADE BY ADVAMEG, INC. WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account login names and passwords, and must not permit use of your account by anyone other than members of your household. You accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account, including use of your account by other members of your household, and unauthorized use of your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorized use.
The audio and video materials, photographs, text, graphics, logos, layouts, designs, interfaces, software, data and other content associated with the Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws in the U.S. and in other countries. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions. You shall not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other legal notices marked on the Content. No transfer of ownership to any portion of the Content shall be made as a result of any access you are granted. Except as specifically provided, we reserve all rights to the Services and Content.
You are only permitted to access and view the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms, and may not build a business or other enterprise utilizing any of the Content, whether for profit or not. Except for cases expressly authorized by us in writing, you may not either directly or through the use of any software, device, internet site, web-based service or other means download, stream capture, store in a database, archive or otherwise copy any part of the Services or Content; upload, sell, rent, lease, lend, broadcast, transmit or otherwise disseminate, distribute, display or perform, license or sublicense, or exploit, modify, create derivative works, themes, mashups or other embodiments. This prohibition from creating derivative works is applicable even if you intend to give away the derivative material free of charge.
You must obtain our written permission for commercial use of the Content or the Services. If you wish to license Content from the Services, please contact us.
We respect intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on the Services infringes your copyright, please contact us.
- Display the Services or Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending unsolicited email);
- Remove, modify, disable, block or otherwise impair any advertising in connection with the Services;
- Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services;
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software or other technology included in the Content or used to provide the Services;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” data mining or harvesting of Content, or use any other unauthorized automated means to gather data from or about the Services;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit;
- Remove, avoid, interfere with, or otherwise circumvent any access control measures for the Services or Content, including password-protected areas and geo-filtering mechanisms, or any digital rights management measures used in connection with Content; or
- Access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, change or discontinue this site, including removing Content.
If you believe that your copyrighted work, or your registered trademark has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if applicable, trademark infringement, you may notify usYou may not reproduce, frame, copy, republish, broadcast, modify, translate, sublicense, assign, sell, or loan any portion of the Content without our prior expressed written consent.
As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Content, you agree that you shall not:
– Violate or infringe the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights.
– Use or attempt to gain access to or use another’s account, password, Service, Content or computer systems or networks connected to the Site.
– Access or attempt to access any Content that you are not authorized to access or Content through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
– Make available any files containing Content where you do not own or control, you have not obtained our prior written consent, or you have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Content.
– Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Content, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
– Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications.
– Impersonate any person, business or entity.
– Download any Content posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner.
– Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Content or Services.
– Breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Content.
– Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our servers.
– Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, racist, unlawful, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable.
– Collect, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any information about other end users.
Thank you and enjoy yourself. We mean no harm!